Wednesday, July 17, 2024

A wonderful surprise

Today I got a call from the post office telling me I had a parcel from overseas.
I hadn’t bought anything. Yeah I know. I’m shocked too lol 
So I sent hubby to go and get it whatever it was. 

It was a parcel sent from poros!

For me and the girls. A little bag each 


Included was a post card and a fridge magnet. I collect these from everywhere I go. 



http://local-kiwi-alien.blogspot.com/

Local kiwi alien sent it to me. 
Who ever says internet friends are not real. Have not had ones like I do. 
Thank you so so much. 
I can feel the summer sun from them. 

The girls will love them too. 
I’m truely bless to have people like you in my life. 

8 comments:

  1. What a great present, and cool friend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm so glad it finally arrived. Can't remember when I sent it. Just a little something for you and the girls from Greece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be a little bracelet in each purse too. With a blue eye to protect them

      Delete
    2. I didn’t even check inside. I just looked and they’re adorable. Thank you so much. They’re going to feel like little princess

      Delete
  3. So beautiful! What a thoughtful and generous gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't surprises like that wonderful - good on Linda for adding a smile to your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if our post office has my phone number.

    ReplyDelete