Monday, July 8, 2024

Back in my comfort zone

I finally finished hubbys jumper. 
It fits like a glove and he’s wearing it today   

I might make another but for now I’m going back to what I know and love 






Mosaic crochet 
A mushroom house. The blanket is two patterns wide and it will probably be two patterns high. But I’ll decide that once I’ve completed one whole pattern repeat 





I can do this while listening to my audiobook. I’ve got all the paraphernalia I need. Clipboard, cardboard marker, pen and paper. I use the pen and paper to cross off the number line as it’s done 

It’s not going to be a huge blanket. Well I don’t think it will lol. It will keep me busy for a while though. 

Feeling all the activity of the last three days now. So easy crochet is just what I need 

Where ever you are, and what ever the weather. 
Keep crafting 

8 comments:

  1. The jumper looks great -- will be cozy in the winter weather you're having now. I've never heard of mosaic crochet but it looks complicated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s not really. If you know how to crochet the basic stitches you will be able to do this.

      Delete
  2. That jumper looks the right proportions! Well knitted...always frustrating to have to restart, but you beat it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s all a learning curve. And I learnt lots

      Delete
  3. The jersey turned out nicely. Enjoy your crochet and relaxation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rain has arrived so there is no choice but to do inside things

      Delete
  4. That sweater was fast. You're a demon knitter. And crocheter.

    ReplyDelete