Saturday, July 20, 2024

There’s a mouse in the house



All day yesterday Trixie had her nose under the couch.  She would be on one side 
Then run around to the other side   
I couldn’t see anything because the section she was looking at is low to the ground. 
I needed to lift up the whole couch to see properly. But it’s too big 

I actually got hubby and wonderson pull the couch apart and look. 
There wasn’t any tight there. But I know my dog. She wouldn’t be that fixated for nothing. 

This morning. While sitting quietly I see a mouse run across from the heater to the back of the wall unit. 
Trixie is now right there waiting. 

So tonight mouse traps will be set and hopefully we catch a little critter 

Not that I blame it.  It’s very cold and wet out there. 
But if your not paying rent, or giving me love. 
You got to leave 

I’m off to art class. But first I have to add a few more layers to keep me warm. 

EDIT
Bella has caught the mouse and has gone outside with it 

Good kitty 

4 comments:

  1. Good Bella! Having a mouse in the house is just a darn nuisance. They leave their marks all over the place and get into drawers and cupbaords and are just plain nasty.
    A good mouser was just what you needed. Well done Trixie too for showing the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. They stink up the place too.
      Everyone has to earn their place in this house lol

      Delete
  2. Good animal teamwork there. My sister's dog and cat would team up, usually to open forbidden doors.

    ReplyDelete