on Tuesday my friend from Queensland was dropped off by her hubby
For a sleep over.
After she was settled in we headed off to go shopping
I had to drive the big car as my car is too low to the ground for her to get in and out of.
She has major back issues and uses two sticks to get around.
I’m not confident in driving the big car anymore. Although I got more confident as
The day went on. I even reversed parked into the car spot.
We both bought a few things we needed.
But we didn’t go overboard. Everything is getting so expensive
Once we got home, we settled ourselves with our current WIP’s and watched
Game of wool. It’s like the bake off, sewing bee and pottery throw. Only
For knitting and crochet.
Wednesday she was picked up and went back to her step daughters.
She will be in VIC for another week and then they will head off back home.
No matter where she is, she goes back to the USA frequently to visit her daughter.
She’s originally from Michigan, we talk on messenger almost everyday.
I didn’t do much after she left as I needed to rest for Friday.
Friday arrived and so did the girls.
Georgia now gets very excited when she sees me.
Grandpa was once again here and between us we kept the girls busy.
Or they kept us busy. Lol

Georgie and grandpa looking at the little keyboard that comes off that walker.
Her daddy plays the piano and it looks like she’s interested as well.
We will see. I hope she does learn piano, then he has to listen to
Gnomes marching constantly. It’s a song that uses all the keys, and is
A more engaging way to practice scales
I can happily live the rest of my life not ever hearing that again

Grandma and Georgia like to bang things together to make sounds
That’s the extent of my musical education

Annie wanted a pj’s day. She was very quiet all day.
I asked if she was feeling sick but no. She was just tired from a busy week
She didn’t even want to do any craft. So I let her just chill.
They are both watching pepper pig here.
You can see the new mat I purchased at panda mart.
I got two. One to sit and play in front of the telly and one for under Georgias
High chair.
Helps cleaning crumbs much easier.
Grandma then had a long soak in a hot bath, and went to bed.
I really needed my sleep after all that.
No comments:
Post a Comment