Monday, August 31, 2026

More stuff getting done

​this morning I decided to attack the front and south sides of the house 


 Forgot to take a before shot but let me tell you. The weeds around the pots were as tall as the ones in the pots. 

I used the whipper snipper, to get them cut right down. No way was I able to bend down and pull them out. 

I did weed the pots and all of the weeds were fed to Dobby and Brisket 


Then I started the front. I used the blower to get rid of all the leaves that had accumulated and then I used a bucket, broom and hose to clean the house and windows 

It looks extra nice when the sun came out 

September is our windy month, which means it will all be undone and it will look exactly the same before I cleaned it. 

But I know it was cleaned, and I hope the next time it will be easier 

After taking the tools back to the workshop and putting away my cleaning paraphernalia I headed to the bathroom for a long soak in the tub 

I was hot, sweaty and covered in dirt, and grass. 

Once I was nice and clean I used the veggies from yesterday and some sausages in the slow cooker for curried sausages. 

That will be for lunch and dinner tomorrow. 

For dinner tonight. I put some sausages and potatoes into a baking tray and into the oven. 

Hubby is having some right now and he says it’s delicious 

Me. Well I’m sitting in my chair with my legs wrapped in massage contraptions 


They use air and really get into the calf muscles. 

They really help with restless legs if you use it before bed. 

Depending on how I feel tomorrow, and assuming the weather stays nice, I’ll go back to the raised garden bed and finish weeding that. 

I don’t make plans anymore, I let my body tell me what it can do and go from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment