Sunday, August 23, 2026

Four girls and a birthday

Friday passed as they all do with lots of love and laughter 

Poor Annie was just laying there watching the television when her little sister decided to climb on her to get her attention. 

Listening to them both laugh makes my heart melt. 

Ana had another afternoon at the primary school up the road. I think it’s an excellent idea to have pre school visits. This way the children enter on the first day all confidence and none of the anxiety caused by such a big change 

Saturday we had Georgias 1st birthday 

Yes already. Where has this last year gone 


Mummy made the cake  a unicorn 


We all got a round of applause from Georgie after singing happy birthday to her 


Getting her sugar rush, we didn’t let her have all that cake  we were hoping she would make a big mess  

She didn’t. She’s a little lady 

After the party we took the two bigger girls with us. They’re parents had a functional and they were spending the night with us  

Getting the girls out without letting Ana know they were staying with us was a delicate operation  

I would happily have taken her, but she has swimming lessons early Sunday mornings now. Mum and dad preferred she stay home  


I needed to stock up on canvases, I didn’t have any. I actually didn’t go to art because of it. Also I had no idea what I wanted to paint next  

When we got home we had pizza for dinner then the girls and I headed off into the studio so they could get creative 



I even had art smocks for them to wear  

They’re actually a couple of tops I bought that just weren’t nice to wear  the fabric was not nice at all to wear for any length of time  but are perfect for keeping the girls clothes clean 

After all that the girls went to bed to play on their tablets before falling asleep 

We have just gone back from taking them home  

I plan to, not do much at all, for the rest of the day  

Life is pretty good indeed 




2 comments:

  1. Happy first birthday Georgia! Kronia polla, many many happy returns.
    Your girls look so artistic and happy with their smocks and easels. Just like Grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope once I’m gone they will think of me and continue to create

      Delete