Friday, September 4, 2026

AI

​yes I know. I’ve watched all the shows of the eighties showing us how terrible it is 

But it’s fun 

Today I got some lovely photos of Georgia. Ana was playing with my bubble machine 

And Georgia was laughing and trying to catch them 


It made me think. How good would that look in a fairy scene. 

Unfortunately when I told AI to remove the background I forgot to tell it 

To keep the bubbles. 

It gave me two options 

Both adorable but missing the bubbles 

I then requested that the bubbles be kept in. And I thought. Well bubbles. 

Obviously she’s a mermaid 


 I then found a photo of Ana that I took a while ago. 

Once again I requested the background gone 

But I wanted it replaced with a football stadium in our teams colours 

This is what I used 

As she was wearing our teams apparel I didn’t bother asking for her to be dressed in.  

But they gave me this  

 

Now that’s a glow up, I loved it  

Unfortunately unless you pay money  you can only do a few photos at

A time  I now have to wait 24 hours to try again 

But wait 

There are lots of AI websites so I tried another 

I used this of Georgia 


Once again I didn’t ask for her to be wearing the clubs colours 

That was a mistake 

This website obviously was male  you have to tell it every single thing 


Once again I re warded it and it gave me this 


Not bad   

Then I thought well I have to do the other girls  

Remember the photo I used a few posts back 

I clearly said  remove background 

Place in a AFL stadium 

In Carlton colours,

And wearing Carlton colours too  


How real does that look  

I sent it to their parents and they loved it  

So now I’m kinda hooked  

I will wait the 24 hours  and I will play with more photos  

Once I have a whole lot of them, I’ll print them out  

I feel sorry for professional photographers,  

 No matter how good their backgrounds are

Or how many props they use  

They will never be as good as AI  

and as you can use any photo you have  I can go back and 

Edit my own baby and young toddler photos 

I never got any of those fancy pictures done.  I never had that kind of money  

Now I don’t have to lament the fact that they missed out  

Sometimes  even scary advances can come in useful 



No comments:

Post a Comment