Saturday, September 19, 2026

Sunshine on a windy day

​the day started very cold.  The nights are still in the single digits.

But more and more the sun shines through. 

Ana has been spending more time in front of the telly these days 

As I don’t have the time to give her that I used too. 

So after lunch I turned of the television and said 

“ we are going outside “ 

Hubby got one of the plastic playmats 

I grabbed a kite, Ana grabbed snacks and out we went 


We sat under a tree because even though the wind was cool. The sun did have 

“ a bite” to it. 


Their daddy saw us outside and came over to help with the kite flying 

The kite, which I had carefully placed into a cupboard, came out chewed and the strings broken 

Looks like at some point a mouse had nibbled at it. 

There wasn’t any fresh droppings so I guess it was a while ago. I did use traps and cleaned at the start of winter. 

That’s when the mice in the paddocks decided they want to come in for the winter. 

I evict them quickly 


While her sister was busy flying kites and running with the bubble machine, 

Georgie and I sat under the tree enjoying some fresh air. 

She had her yoghurt buttons and water, so she was very happy 

It wasn’t a long outing. The wind was too cool for Georgia to be out there for long 

So we all came back inside. 

Their daddy arrived not long afterwards. 

Soon it was time for them to pack up and go home


My blog feed is working again. 

I’ve been and visited you all. 

It’s lovely to see you all again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment