in my never ending quest to keep my pets healthy, I’m constantly buying all sorts of things.
Like

Very small monkey bars. For the chickens to play on.
I feel sorry for them being locked in the run. It’s big enough, it’s not cruel and unusual punishment. But they do need mental stimulation
I’ll add things for them as I go along
Meanwhile Henry the ring neck parrot
Needed fruit and vegetables


These little containers hold the produce perfectly. There is even room for water, so they stay fresh longer

He got stuck in straight away.
By the way. He’s named after King Henry VIII
He who throw a massive temper tantrum because the pope wouldn’t let him divorce, so he started his own religion.
This Henry is the same. If he needs food he squares, bobbing his head, and even will grab his food tin and bang it. Like a prisoner with his tin cup!
They’re not spoilt at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment