Saturday, July 13, 2013

Christmas is coming


I got these two books during the week. I ordered them from the net and even with postage they were really cheap! I've decided that I'm going to make chrissy presents this year, if I can get motivated!
The third book I got a few months ago and will be looking I that for inspiration as well. I've already started on one of those fancy scarves but I may have to pull it out and start again. I'll take a photo and show you onces I've don't that. 
So any other suggestions?
Do you like getting hand made gifts?
Have a great weekend everyone.
See ya

2 comments:

  1. I gave up crafting when my hands quit cooperating. Those who get gifts, get cash. Getting old isn't fun, no idea what people want anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love handmade gifts!! Looking forward to seeing what you make.
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete