Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmassy

The table set for Christmas dinner with my children
an ornament I painted in folk art class many years ago
a knitted ornament given to me this year by one of the lovely ladies in knitting group
an ornament made by my son while in kinder with the message attached. Still makes me weepy every time I read it.

one year I found these wooden ornaments for 50 cents and I got the kids to paint them. They would of been about three and five. They get put on the tree every year and they get more and more precious every time.
this is the newest one, I bought it yesterday to commemorate my trip into the city with my nieces. 
The nativity, didn't know snowman come to visit the baby did you? The snowmen and santa's were another project from folk art days
and some of the cards, making me feel loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment