Saturday, June 18, 2016

A star is born!

This is my beautiful and ver talented niece phoebe. Who last night stood in for the silk aerialists who was unable to perform tonight, in the production of the little mermiad.  Here is her pic on the board in the foyer 
I don't know how to put videos on. So I've taken a few snaps of her on the silks. She is so strong. I tried to climb up ones at her house and omg. No way could I do that. Let alone twist and turn and hang upside down. 
So although it was a one night only what a great opportunity for her and it will look fabulous on her resume 
I hope she remembers me when she is rich and famous lol 
Well done phoebe. We are so very proud of you. 
See ya xxx

3 comments:

  1. It will look very good on her resume - unless she's trying for a job secret agent or a number cruncher. :) I can tell you are tickled as I bet she was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a performance. She must really love it. Bet it took a lot of training. Congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! she is amazing. I hope the see her talent an giver her more work.

    ReplyDelete