Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Relaxing



Today is the day our travel buddies pick up their new van. 
It’s the whole purpose of this trip. 
They are currently at the caravan dealers and hubby went along as well. 
Me. I’m sitting by the pool having a nice relaxing day 
Yesterday we visited Australia zoo and then had a friend who I had not seen for close to 20 years come visit 
So that was a big day 
Today is melodys 2nd birthday 
I know she had no idea and really won’t miss us. But I did have a little cry this morning 
We did take her out on our long weekend together to buy her a gift or two. 
Even though I got her a few things yesterday lol 
It would not be long and we will head home. I can give her lots of cuddles then 
In the meantime I think I’ll go back into the water. It’s getting hot again 
See ya xxx

2 comments:

  1. We saw Queensland's lightning show on Greek news. Quite a show!
    Happy birthday melody!
    I remember when I left my grandchildren the first time to go to NZ. I was sure they'd forget me. No way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel grandchildren are close to our hearts.......

    ReplyDelete