Saturday, August 17, 2024

Hello again



I’ve been quite for a while because there was nothing I wanted to actually say 
Life has been busier than normal. Which is great for my mental health but I’ve 
Been just too tired to sit and write. 

So this is the weekly summery

The sun was out most of the week and we even went days without having to turn the heating on 
I went out for coffee twice this week 
Visited the girls school for grandparents and special person day 
And of course had my usual Ana Friday 

These pictures are from my baby girl.  The girls dressed for book week 




Little red riding hood and our ravenclaw witch.  
Don’t they look adorable 

Nail salon day for Anastasia 
Pink for her fingers 


And green for her toes. Summer is coming and you have to have lovely feet 


Relaxing having her fruit for morning snack 



It’s been a long cold winter and those of us who are prone to it are suffering 
SAD. Seasonal affected depression 

The cure is sunshine and we got lots this week. I just went out and revelled 
In it. 

Hopefully I’ll be back to regular posting. 

7 comments:

  1. I thought that "Little Red Riding Hood" was "Heidi" -- my bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s a great idea. She can use it next year and be Heidi. Just add a crook

      Delete
  2. Great costumes and a good idea to keep the children's excited for book week.
    I do like Ana's set up and those little nails all coloured

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dear little toes! I like Ana's personal furniture. I'm glad you're looking forward to spring and more sunshine for your spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented and it's gone. Maybe in spam?

    ReplyDelete