Thursday, August 1, 2024

Imbolc


A blessed Imbolc to all in the Southern Hemisphere 





I slept in this morning, I really needed it. 
Woke up at eight and saw the world was white 




And very very cold 
The only good thing is once this fog goes, and it’s nine thirty now still pea soup, 
The sun will shine 

I do need to get out today to organise a few things 
But right now I’m sitting inside staying warm 

To everyone in the northern hemisphere blessed lamas 
I hope your harvest is plentiful 


4 comments:

  1. Happy imbolc. I hope your season goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I have you to remind of these festivals. I used to celebrate them with friends. They're all gone, home or forever.
    Happy Imbolc to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings Be ❤️
    It is a chilly damp Lughnasadh here...the celebration of harvest...hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you happy up coming growing season.

    ReplyDelete