Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Routine day


Today included a trip to the supermarket 
Normal house work 
And a visit from the groomer for the dogs. 

In between all that I worked on my new project 

While organising the craft room I found my book and yarn I had taken out to knit hubby some socks 



But I decided to knit the jumper instead. 

Fast forward after two jumpers, plus that first disaster. I decided I was going to knit myself a pair 

Started last night and worked on it today. 
I love how quick they work up. 
Once I’ve knitted the two socks at the same time I’ll separate them and finish them off knitting the heal and toes 


I’ll definitely take pics to show you the progress 


Weather today was lovely so I had all  doors and windows open to let the warm breeze through the house. 
It nice after being closed up all winter   

7 comments:

  1. See? We all knew you would find something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There’s always something to do. I’ll never get bored

      Delete
  2. I used that book last year, then simplified the process for another pair, the ones you saw in my visible darning post recently. It was a fun experiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember. Seeing it on your blog inspired me to buy the book and try it myself

      Delete
  3. Thank you. The self stripping yarn makes me look extra clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're about six month a part. Just starting watch the leaves turn color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. We are always the opposite to you in the north.

      Delete