Monday, September 9, 2024

WIP’s




Sparkling Merlot suggest I do some sewing yesterday 
I remembered I had a quilt pinned and waiting to be quilted. 

I had been putting it off as “fighting” with it to keep it from moving while sewing always makes my Back ache 

It took a while but I did sew it together. Then I had to take all the safety pins out 



I had made the backing from pieces of wool blankets. You can buy them from the mill 



all done. 
another thing ticked off the list 



I have no idea what to try next. 
I’m finishing off the washing and general cleaning. That may be it for the rest of the day 

I might find something while cleaning the craft room 
Inspiration might hit me 

You never know 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sure you will always find another project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing. I'll start sending you orders for quilts and jerseys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expect something will occur to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you. This is where you pull everything out and rediscover things you had forgotten about!

    ReplyDelete