Monday, October 14, 2024

Another week begins

Today is sunny and warm. It actually feels like summer is finally coming 

This morning I went into town to meet up with my swim friends   We drank and chatted, then did a bit of shopping before I came home 

Washing is dry and folded. More has been hung out to dry 

In between checking on dinner I continue to knit 



I’ve put the sleeve stitches on smaller circular needles 

As you can see they are interchangeable. They have little holes that you put a little key into to help tighten the removable ends 



I put a thin stitch marker through that little hole and it holds it all in place. Much better than the stitch holders you can buy 




My little kit it’s got a few different size needles and different lengths of the wire that you place the needles onto 

When the body is finished I just choose a sleeve add the correct size needles and start knitting 
So easy 

I wonder why it hadn’t occurred to me sooner. 
So many dropped stitches could of been avoided 

Oh well. Better late than never I guess 

No comments:

Post a Comment