Thursday, October 17, 2024

Spring cleaning.




The last few days have been lovely. I’ve had all the doors and windows open 
Clearing all the winter air and bringing in fresh clean spring air 

So with the spring comes the urge to clean. 
Spring cleaning has begun. 
Last night I sprayed the oven with cleaner and this morning I cleaned it. 
The shelves, they were sprayed as well, were put into the dishwasher. 
They come up a treat and you don’t get claw hand trying to clean each bar 

Then I turned my attention to the windows. 
Oh my they were putrid.  Very time the sun shone through I got embarrassed 
At how bad they were. 

I’ve now cleaned the windows and the front of the house 
I’m having a little rest and then I’ll go outside and clean the concrete  before bringing back the table and chairs 




I usually move everything and clean the underneath of the veranda, 
But I don’t think my energy or back will deal with all that   

So I will see if hubby can do it with the pressure washer. 

Once I’ve done all that. I’ll have a long soak in the bath. 
I’m going to need it 

4 comments:

  1. My stove hasn't looked like that in years! If I keep the door clean, I'm good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hadn’t been done for ages. Months and months. It’s at a level where I couldn’t bend to be able to do it. Thankfully I was able today

      Delete
  2. You do a thorough job. I used to do all that and wash curtains and dust everywhere. I just can't be bothered anymore. Unless we are expecting visitors. Some are more particular than others.
    Hope you're feeling fit today

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SPARKLING oven! Glad you didn't get "claw hand," LOL!

    ReplyDelete