Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Surprise


Today has been a busy day   Three loads of washing done and hung to dry 

Dinner is prepped ready to cook later 

And fire going because it’s turned cold again. 

While doing all that I sat down and noticed these two sworn enemies sleeping nicely together 

It’s happening more and more. 

I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop 



I was alerted to a sale Bendigo wool mills were having a sale 

I jumped online and sure enough they were having a sale on some limited edition yarn

So I bought six skeins of each colour 



Isn’t it pretty 

I think I’m right for yarn now. 
Although if they have another sale I might just get some more   You can never have too much 

For all those living in the wild weather areas stay safe 

5 comments:

  1. New yarn is always good for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they're ganging up on the humans? That's a lot of yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly some kind of detente going on at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, you can never have too much yar. Especially when it's on sale and from a wool mill. Lovely. I would be greatly excited to see all that. Lots of good yarning to come.
    Hope the peace and friendship last!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of wool but you do seem to get through a lot of yarn very quickly.

    ReplyDelete