Thursday, October 10, 2024

Pretty flowers


Just thought I’d share some of my blossoms with you 



Christmas cacti about to burst 



Some roses 



Pelargonium looking lovely and bright 



My lilac. It’s not looking happy. I’ll have to give it some TLC. Any ideas very welcome 



Irises purple and white 



And even yellow 



My rescue citrus. Not sure what this is but I think I’m
About to find out 



We now know this is lemon 



The weather has been very up and down. One day lovely and sunny. The next cold and wet. 

It’s making all the weeds flourish. And some of my brassicas are bolting 

But we will persevere 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I always thought lilac was tough but I note our neighbour has one that has similarly failed to thrive. They need full sun and prefer chalky soil. Perhaps some slightly alkaline fertiliser and lots of compost will help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ll try that thanks. Angela

      Delete
  2. We have some irises that pop up every year near us. In spring it must be. They're a beautiful flower. You e got some lovely colour

    ReplyDelete