I’m late updating you all on my Friday fun days.
So here are some photos for you to enjoy.


Ana with this weeks stitching. It’s a baby chick.
She wanted to do it in blue. Not sure why, I didn’t ask, I just threaded
The needle with blue and let her go.
She remembered, mostly, how to do it.
She was so confident that she was laying down and humming a little tune while
She worked.
Meanwhile

This cheeky monkey has started to pull herself up.
These Fridays are going to only happen during school holidays next year.
With Ana going to the same school her daddy went too
I’ll miss her, although she will be here before and after school, it won’t be
The same.
On the flip side. It will be nice to have some quality one on one with Georgie
Time keeps marching on, whether we want it too or not.
On other news the weather has turned wet again. And we have been warned
That we will be getting very cold winds from Antarctic
So hubby spent today making sure we have enough wood all split and ready to use
What ever the weather is currently happening at your place,
Stay inside and stay safe.
Look at Georgia. You'll be teaching her needlework soon 😊😊
ReplyDeleteYou might be correct. But that’s definitely a next year project
DeleteI cant believe how fast Georgia is getting mobile. Maybe it's the effect of wanting to keep up with older siblings! And Ana is so experienced a stitcher now, so casual.
ReplyDeleteShe turns one in a few weeks. The whole year has flown
DeleteBoth girls are growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteI know. Soon they will be able to come and take grandma out shopping lol
DeleteIt'll not be long until she is walking, then watch out!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes. I’ll definitely be getting more steps in on Fridays
Deleteif course chickens are blue - jave you not got blue chickens in your collection? They lay stripey eggs😵💫😁
ReplyDeleteOf course. How could I have forgotten
Delete