Monday, April 10, 2017

Crafting along

Finally finished this little cardigan. 
It's too small for Melody so I'll put some buttons on it and add it to the charity pile at knitting group 
I didn't have enough of the variegated but I added some purple that was left over from another project
I think it blended in well 
So two lots of leftovers have been used up

 
The mill ends that I bought the other day in the sale 
Just using them in a C2C. Will take it away with me for  star warmth when we go away path colours will 
Blend in nicely with the Australian outback! 
The weather has finally turned cold. It's been raining for two days now and the paddocks have loved it 
So the fire is going and the washing is drying 
I'm a happy girl!
See ya xxx

 

2 comments:

  1. The little cardigan turned out very sweet, too bad it was too small for your darling granddaughter. I like your autumn yarn!

    ReplyDelete