Thursday, October 24, 2019

Cooking and cleaning

I’ve been doing my experimentation in the kitchen 
I had heaps of cauliflower and broccoli cooked 
And I had a packet of bacon 
And lots of eggs 

So I got some of the vegetables and mashed then. 
Added salt and pepper 
Shredded cheese 
Eggs and almond meal 

Then I got the bacon 
Chopped it 
Added eggs 
Salt and pepper 
Shredded cheese 
And almond meal 

I thought I’d make a couple of slices 
To freeze and eat 


I’ve tried the vegetable one and it tasted great. I’m sure hubby will love the bacon one 

The bacon and egg is the rectangular pan 
And the veggie one  is the oval pan 

I’ll freeze some and have it when I don’t feel like cooking 
Using up leftovers in your fridge and not wasting food 
That’s good to be good 





I also finished cleaning out back 
I scrubbed the round table and now it’s dry we will use a 
Terracotta sealer on it. 
Concrete pants have been swept and left over dirt hosed off 
It’s looking much better out there 
Just one more area to do and I can enjoy the great outdoors again 

If I survive that is lol 
See ya xxx


3 comments:

  1. Good work sister. It is always nice to come home and have dinner pre prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really tasty. Better than what we are having today...chickpeas (revithia).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up on all your posts I had missed. It seems you are feeling better since my last visit, and that is great news. I have loved all your garden posts, I hope all the plants grow beautiful for you.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete