Sunday, October 27, 2019

That time of year

A friend who works at a nursery brought me lots of seedlings that were past selling stage but perfect for me 

So I spent the morning planting the out and giving  them A good drink 









I’m having a minor procedure on the 6th of November
So I need to get a jump on this years Christmas decorations 

I’ve put the trees up and finished the garland around the sliding door into my craft room





I’ll slowly get it done before I go into hospital 
It’s only a day procedure but I’ll be recovering for quite a few weeks 

But more on that later 
For now I’m having a rest 
I’m pooped 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend 
See ya xxx

2 comments:

  1. You put me to shame. I haven't even got around to planting a dozen lettuces!
    As for Xmas decos...bravo!! I would use it as an excuse to forget em , but I know you love the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls love it so much. I can’t not decorate
      It brings me joy to see their faces

      Delete