Monday, October 4, 2021

Scraps


If finished the giant granny square blanket 
I had a few balls of carron cakes of blues and greens that were left over 
From other projects and they have been sitting around a few years taking up space 

I have now used them up and made this 
It will go into our caravan to use as a spare blanket if and when needed 

We are still locked down, although we are allowed to travel upto 15 kilometres from home now to 
Exercise 
We are aiming for more freedoms on the 26th of this month when we will hopefully 
Have 80% vaccination rate 

In the meantime the weather is keeping me inside 
As I type we are having rain, thunder and lightning 

Other than that. Nothing much happening 
Just hanging on to my sanity 

Hope your all safe and well 
See ya 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blanket. The colours work really well. Good luck for lifting of lock down.

    ReplyDelete