Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Not Covid



I’ve got hubbys cold 
But as always we check snd its a negative for the dreaded spice cough 
I knew it would be. I had to have a Covid test to have my procedure last week and I’ve not been near anyone who has it 
But as I’m having Ana Friday I needed to make sure. 

It’s not too bad. A sore throat and runny nose 
Paracetamol and lots of hot beverages combined with rest and I should be much better by then 

I was late getting my flu shots this year. Serves me right 

I’ll be here crafting if you need me 

6 comments:

  1. Getting my flu jab tomorrow - the dr’s ‘flu jab clinic’ has been booked solid since the serum became available and this is the first slot I could get. Latest I’ve been for many a year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sip on honey lemon and hot water - sooths the cough and makes you feel a little bit better

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you tested. Also that whatever it is it's not COVID. Craft on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be fine by Friday!! Don't want to miss that cute Ana. Get well quick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share here on how Mr Pedro granted me a loan of £820,000.00 to expand my business at the rate of 2% annual return, Iam so grateful and I think I should share it here. here his email address: cf-loans@outlook.com / WhatsApp +393510140339 if anyone here is looking for an affordable loan rate.

    ReplyDelete