Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Pet peeves


Don’t you just hate it when you have to untangle yarn because there are extra bits inside 
I knew I was in trouble when I saw three ends coming out the middle   
I started to pull it all apart to try and untangle it all and rewind it into a ball 

What a drama. 
In the end there were seven separate bits of yarn all tangled up inside 
Plus three knots they had made joining up some of them. 

I spent a good twenty minutes sorting it all out. 

Now I’ve got three balls, I had to keep starting new ones as they were getting too big to pass through 
And untangle a knot. 

Now regular crocheting can recommence 

After my productive day yesterday I’m a tad sore 
So I’ll be escaping to narnia while I continue to increase the size of this blanket 

Don’t let the tangles of life get you down 

5 comments:

  1. Time well spent if it advances your crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavens that's a bad ball of wool!! Now and again I come across a knot in a ball but nothing like your ends

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a job, but I'm glad you got it all sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the right frame of mind an untangling project can be quite engrossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've given up using center pull because I had too many yarn tangles inside the ball. now I put the ball in my bag to stop it rolling about while I work. It's just annoying to find they've shoved a lot of sneaky problems into the middle where the buyer can't see.

    ReplyDelete