Wednesday, May 8, 2024

The worst ( I hope ) day

Today is day three of this cold. I’d almost call it a flu only I wouldn’t know if I had body aches and pains. I kinda have that every day 

Hopefully this is the worst day and I start to feel better from now on 

Yesterday I didn’t craft I just spent the day dozing. The brain fog was really bad and my arms felt like lead 

But today I started looking for something to do. 
I had run out of blues for hubbys jumper, or so I thought.  I decided I’ll do something quick and easy instead 

But when I actually had a look I found 



Three more balls! 

I was very excited lol 

So I’ll put something on the television to watch in the background and continue to knit 

Netflix has some great documentary’s. 

I’m slowly working my way through some of them. 

I might end up very clever at this rate lol

Have a great hump day  y’all 

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're still sick. There are new viruses going around which are no fun at all and take a while to recover from. I hope you do better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've still the flu. If you can knit and watch tv you are getting better. The yarn is a lovely shade of blue. Good knitting. Keep warm. Look after yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found some more blue yarn - pretty colour too - just the thing for a blue day. Hope you have got over the worst.

    ReplyDelete