Saturday, June 29, 2013

A week in review

This week we have had a funeral, a birthday, and a new baby.
This is life as we all know it.
My cousin died and I was too sick to go to his funeral, I felt bad but there was nothing I could do about it.
My son turned 24 and for the first time I didn't have a dinner for him. But I did cook some yummy greek cheese pie for his lunch and made him some scones for his afternoon tea.
And a new baby boy has been welcomed into the world.
In th next week we await the birth of a baby girl and a wedding of two of my sons friends from school.
They are all growing up and becoming adults and bring children into the world.
I suddenly feel old. Haha
Yes life goes on and the wheel turns. I'm going from the mother to the crone and I'm happy and content with that.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
See ya

4 comments:

  1. The circle of life is beginning to really spin, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're getting to that age. Last night I ended up at a twenty first. As we were leaving I realised that it was over twenty one years since I had been to a twenty first.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Life doesn't stand still for any of us. Things are always evolving. Sue

    ReplyDelete