Saturday, June 8, 2013

It's the little things


The other day I found some curtains really cheap. I could not resist so I got some. I had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted, and being cheap only $11.00 I was tempted to get all three designs. But I was good and decided on the tea pot. Don is putting up the brackets so I can hang the rods on.
Little miss decided this must be for her to sit on. I think she approves.
The finished window. It has changed the whole feel our our home. All for under $30.00
You know now that the biggest expense has been spent, the rods, I think I might go back and get the others and put them away for when I feel like a change. What do you think? 
See ya

2 comments:

  1. Darling curtains, I really like them! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had curtains in the kitchen but they look nice and affordable too. Lsia x

    ReplyDelete