Saturday, May 19, 2018

Installation complete

Last week book cases were put together but didn’t have doors on them 
They weren’t bolted to the wall either 
So Chris our wonderful friend came over to help finish them off 


There was a lot of discussion on which was the best way to attack the job 
Eventually it was decided to just take one book case down at a time and instal the doors 

 There is a centre thin unit that won’t have a door. It was placed in the centre of the 
Wall and bolted into place. 
We then began assembling the doors and fixing them onto the book cases 
First one took the longest. With the the last one hardly taking any time at all 

Finished 
Now my job to arrange the shelves and put everything away 
But I’ll start that either tomorrow or during the week 
Kneeling down and bending over has hurt my back 
In fact my knee made a very worrying sound, twice! 
So it’s currently up and resting 
What do you think? 
I love it. It’s exactly what I wanted 
More progress. Soon it will all be done 
See ya xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment