Sunday, May 20, 2018

Progress



I’ve put all books and DVDs away 
Omg. So many books, photo albums, and DVDs 
But lots of boxes have been emptied. 
I’ll be able to go into my sewing room now and organise that, give it a good clean and maybe get back to some crafting 
But not today 
I’ve done something terrible to my left knee, I’m limping and I can’t bend it 
So I think I may soak in a bubble bath, then put on my pjs and relax for the rest of the day! 
Another step closer to being done 
See ya xxx




2 comments:

  1. That book case looks amazing. I love the simple wooden style. Swedish?? .and that striped armchair.
    Hope the knee improves with the bubble bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Ikea! That’s the only one I like and I spent many months looking over the net
      The chair and foot stool is old. We bought it at an auction night way back when my children were in primary school. It was a fundraiser we had.

      Delete