Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother’s Day 2018

Mother’s Day today was a relaxed one. 
Except for flat packs being delivered lol 


Luckily for me, my beautiful daughter in law came to visit and helped get it all going. 
She’s the flat pack queen! 
Here she is hammering away 
Not too shabby with the tools 
Yes that’s wonderson watching and being a supervisor lol 


Here is hubby. See the concentration on his face 

This is what we achieved today. 
Me I did what I always do 
I feed everyone lol 
Doors next and then fasten them onto the wall 
After that I get to play around and fill them with all my books, dvds, cds and nick nacks 
Already the room feels more homey 
To all the mums and those in mothering roles. 
Hope you had. Happy Mother’s Day 
I know I did 
See ya xxx



3 comments:

  1. Happy mother's day. I get two here, the English and the downunder one too.
    Flatpacks done with no bad words? Looking good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mother's day. I get two here, the English and the downunder one too.
    Flatpacks done with no bad words? Looking good

    ReplyDelete