Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Another day

After yesterday’s mammoth effort planting all those trees 
I decided I was going to take it easy today 

So I’ve baked brownies, and apple&pear slice 


I’ve got meatballs and veggies in the slow cooker 


I’ve folded two loads of washing and one is currently in the washing machine 
Cleaned and disinfected doggie toilet 
Trixie is scared of the dark so at night she uses a doggie toilet lol 
Made bed 
And walked over to to say hi to the boys. Keeping a safe distance 

Good job I decided to take it easy lol 
Once the washing is done and hung to dry 
I’ll continue with sewing my squares together while listening to the rest of my audiobook  


What are you up to today? 
Stay safe and well 
See ya xxx




6 comments:

  1. You've been a busy girl. Your brownies look like brownies should. I made some yesterday, doubled the recipe and ended up with chocolate cake. Big disappointment.
    I'm knitting pieces for a blanket but the pieces are very big and take ages. Should have just crocheted squares. Yours look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They taste good. They would taste better with hot chocolate sauce and ice cream lol

      Delete
  2. Love the colours of your crochet squares.

    Take it easy haha! That's hard to do!

    Your brownies and slice look yummy!

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yarn is from bendigo wool mills a mic of wool and bamboo

      Delete
  3. I slept in, but then got up and made a huge mince and veg casserole which I will be eating until May, did some dishes, tidied up a bit and now am watching QI before I get changed and head into work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you need a rest before work
      Stay well xx

      Delete