Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday isolation

Life is plodding along 
The weather has turn cold and very very wet so the fire has been going 
I made a blueberry slice today for a treat 
I used some frozen blueberries we had that was from a friends blueberry farm 


I used this recipe but used the blueberries instead of apple 


On my hook I’ve been making circular jackets for the girls 
I’m not going to add sleeves as I think they will fit better this way I haven’t seen the girls in a month
So I’m not sure on sizing at least even if they are too big they will still look ok over a long sleeve tshirt 



This one is for Brianna 


Still working on Melody’s 
I hope to drop them off with their Easter choccies during the week 


So lve been keeping busy
Before the weather turned nasty I was walking everyday and managed to week all but one garden bed 

Hopefully we will get a few more nice days so I can finish outside 
Hope your all doing ok and keeping occupied 
Stay safe stay healthy 
See ya xxx






4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love those little crochet jackets, they are simply gorgeous!

    And that slice looks lovely and delicious!

    I haven't had time to be bored yet, if anything I am busier than usual.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. So much to do. And I haven’t resorted to cleaning lol

      Delete
  2. Looks like you been keeping your self busy.

    ReplyDelete