Friday, April 24, 2020

Current happenings

It’s been all go go go here in the empty nest 
I finally finished my blanket. It’s huge. Again. Much bigger than I expected 
But I’m happy with it. 
It’s nice and warm 

I took this cabinet from out of my craft room and decided to sand it down this is a before 
Shot. 


It now looks like this 
Less antique dark wood and more early settler I think. 
I just wanted it to be lighter for the craft room redo 


Current state of craft room 
The water damage was way worse than first suspected 
So my nephew suggested the easiest and best way to deal with is, was to just rip it down and start again 
So a new craft room is coming 
With a few changes 



So now I’m concentrating on feeding the workers and crocheting blankets for charity 



Today the sun is shining, and it’s lovely outside 
But after working hard on that cabinet for two days I’m too sore to enjoy it 
So I’m staying inside resting and keeping an eye on everyone 

Hope your all staying safe and well 
See ya xxx


2 comments:

  1. Your rug and crochet look lovely, Angela. How exciting to have a new craft room in the making too. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crocheting is beautiful Angela!

    Love what you did with the cupboard, it looks great. A craft room, that's fantastic. Bet you cant wait to get it done.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete