Wednesday, May 11, 2022

The things we do



I’m up to the middle pattern for the blanket and it’s a long one. 
The graph is smaller to fit it all in so I needed to be able to make sure I was following the correct lines 

I have started one line and somehow jumped to the one after or before. Very annoying 

So I did this. I got the clip board and clips form the office at the workshop. The boys were very helpful letting me cut up a spare file 

So far it’s working well. Luckily it’s not a complicated pattern. Just had lots of rows 

Necessity really is the mother of invention  

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope it looks good when it’s done.
      It’s for me so I’m taking risks with the colours

      Delete
  2. Way advance for me.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks more complicated than it really is. I’m sure you would be able to do it too

      Delete
  3. You're a dedicated crocheter. Following that pattern is excellent for the little grey cells . You need that clip board for sure . Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. After having to rip out three rows yesterday
    I realised you cannot watch a new movie and Crochet
    I doubled where I should of singled and visa versa
    I think I’ll stick to audiobooks you don’t have to look away

    ReplyDelete