Sunday, January 2, 2022

New year




The new year arrived as it always does. 
And as usual, I was in bed before the clock struck midnight 
It’s been like that for the last half dozen years or so 

The first two days our weather gods decided to set the temp at roasting 
So I’ve been inside and made this little set 

There are a few babies coming this year so I’ll make a selection of baby things and 
Decide who shall receive what and give the rest to charity 

Today the weather is expected to reach the high 20’s so I might venture outside and maybe pull 
A few weeds. If there was a prize for growing the biggest and fastest weeds I’m pretty sure I’d be in with a great chance of gold!

I hope you enjoyed your new year celebrations
And you don’t have any sore heads 

See ya 


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Angela. Like you, we didn't stay up! New babies - now THAT is something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete