I was busy working on my blanket and for some reason
The stitch number just wouldn’t work.
I was stumped. I’d check the pattern at the start and it was working fine
It was then I check the whole thing and saw about half way something was wrong
So I undid a few rows and counted.
Nope not right
I undid a few more rows and I found it.
But now it was hard to work out where I was in the pattern.
So I found the last “square “ that looked correct and pulled all the rows to that point.
Then I worked each row from there.
And thank goodness it worked.
I had to take a few deep breaths
And calm myself down
But I have fixed the issue without having to rip the whole thing out
It’s all fun and games until something goes wrong
Oh boy. Not a mindless bit of crochet! Lucky you could rip it out easily, unlike knitting.ReplyDelete
Good luck with the rest
Oh yes. Trying to add all those stitches back without losing any drives me bonkersDelete
Just another reason I love crochet
This is why I love crochet. Knitting would have ended up in the bin. Well done for finding and fixing the problem.ReplyDelete
I’m very stubborn. I don’t let things beat me lolDelete
Sounds like a 'skating' hat i knitted recently. Garter stitch. Starts at a centre back seam and the rows go up and down the hat. Should have been simple. By the time I'd pulled stuff out and reknitted at least three times, I should have knitted 2 of the beasts.ReplyDelete
At least you conquered it in the end. And that’s a good thingDelete
No matter what went wrong it sure does look beautiful!ReplyDelete
Thank you. I only missed one strict and it all went southDelete
I can't recall project that I had to rip out or I was stump.ReplyDelete
Coffee is on and stay safe
I blame the eye site and the dark colourDelete