Thursday, January 27, 2022

Extreme weather



Yesterday was the hottest Australian day in 16 years 
This poor tree just couldn’t take anymore and split hubby had just been mowing out front and it was fine. He came in showered and was opening the front blinds. I had closed them to keep the house cool while the sun was there. And he noticed it 





So after days and days of heat, 36 degrees yesterday,
Today the sky is dark we are having a once in a lifetime storms and the temp is now in the low 20’s



It’s now raining again, not that I’m complaining, and muggy

The rain is lovely for the garden but the extreme weather changes has caused my ME/chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia to flare 

I had to come straight home after swimming and I’ll be resting today ready for Ana tomorrow 

5 comments:

  1. My silver birches are turning brown. They just can't handle this ongoing heat. No reprieve til mid next week. Shoot me now.
    I am sorry to hear your body is playing up with the weather. Not pleasant at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I’m looking forward to the cooler weather

      Delete
  2. Crikey - good job he wasn't mowing under it at the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn’t even think of that.
      Yup. He’d of had a pretty sore head I think

      Delete
  3. Greetings of the day, my name is Jude Thaoms and I’m from Atlanta Georgia USA. Let me share a little on how I got cured from Genital Herpes. When I stumbled upon a website, while I was looking for cure my genital Herpes on a forum that I frequently visited, the first thing that I noticed was that most persons there was testifying and thanking Herbal Doctor Kham and i went through the write up and i read about how Herbal doctor Kham has cure them and first i went into doubt but i have to see what he can do for me with tears in my eyes because i want to be free from this disease i went to Herbal doctor Kham by contacting him through his email, after speaking him about my problem, he assured me that he will help me get this disease out of me that he is only here to help people and put a smile on their faces. He told me what i will have to do and after going according to herbal doctor Kham instruction and i went back for a medical check up and according to the words he gave to me, Herbal doctor Kham really did it for me, now i believe him and i telling you, if have been infected either with HERPES, HIV,AIDS, CANCER. I assure you that herbal doctor Kham can cure you. I have seen testimonies of people and I’m also one of the living testimony. You can Contact Herbal doctor Kham through Email.. dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or WhatsApp him through +2348159922297 You can Also Visit his website to know more about him at > https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com/

    ReplyDelete