Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Moving along



Woke up this morning and it was cold. Really cold 
This was the temp when I got back home after being at the pool for almost two hours 

I then had an ouchie massage and was told to take it easy for the rest of the day 

So I started a new mosaic blanket 

This is the first part of Rosina crochet called 
Flora’s fauna 





I miss calculated and my ladybirds are black. But the pattern is a double repeat so I’ll make sure the next set are red 

I’ve been a good girl and staying inside resting and feeding the fire with firewood trying to keep the house warm 

Hopefully it’s a tad warmer tomorrow morning. Took ages to defrost my car 

5 comments:

  1. Black ladybirds with orange (or red) spots are a thing. We used to love finding those ones in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s what I thought. Ladybirds come in all colours
      Besides im allowed artistic license lol

      Delete
  2. At least you can still swim in that temperature. Lovely to have the pool and the option of a massage. All the best with the rest of the ladybirds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice to have an indoor pool so close to home
      The massage isn’t a nice relaxing one but it does help in the long term.
      I found out during the lockdowns how much good both these things are for keeping me upright and walking

      Delete
  3. We have had some very cold mornings. I look forward to seeing the pattern evolve. I'm not even going to google it!

    ReplyDelete