Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Todays endeavours

Dinner tonight is Greek spinach pie. Although this is made with silverbeet from the garden 
Simple and ready for whenever hubby wants to eat 


This weekend there is a local crop swap. 
The lovely lady that organises it, said we can also bring anything home made, something we
Have cooked or even some cut flowers to swap. 
So I’ve made three sets of bowl cosies to take. As production from the garden hasn’t been fantastic 
I’ll also take some herbs from my herb patch. I’m hope someone will like them 


I had some pretty fabric that I didn’t want to cut up and use in a small project. 
So I decided to make myself a new apron. 
I really needed one for the kitchen as the one I used to use is now out back as a 
Painting apron 



The sun is shining today and it’s a lovely temperature 
It’s nice to see the sunshine again 
 For those dealing with extreme cold. Stay warm and safe. 

8 comments:

  1. It is indeed a glorious day today. The crop swap is a great idea. Zucchini anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zucchini have started to slow down. But we did rip out the three best producing plants.

      Delete
  2. Love the sound of crop swap. Might try that here in Autumn. Do you make your own pastry for those pies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I always have puff pastry on hand. It makes it a quick and easy meal.

      Delete
  3. That's a lovely idea. I hope you find something interesting to bring home

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made all these?? Oh my goodness! I love everything! You're so talented!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of a crop swap. As long as everyone doesn't bring zucchini!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love spinach pie! And I bet your bowl cozies will go fast!

    ReplyDelete