Monday, August 28, 2023

Bits and bobs

Sunday was laundry day. It was sunny with a breeze so bed stripped. Dog beds pulled apart and all of it dried under the back veranda. 

But I also made up the rhubarb liquor. 
Hubby tasted it and said it was yummy so 



More rhubarb was harvested and cut up. Another bottled of grappa is now busy infusing away 

I did sample a drop with some lemonade last night. And it was very drinkable 



Working on the blanket. I’m totally free styling the pattern as I go. I am making this with a person in mind. I hope they like it. 



Another tulip has bloomed. And you can just see in the small pot another has burst from the ground. 
It looks like a tulip but really who remembers 



I did swim this morning but didn’t get there till seven. That’s late for me. But I did get there. So I’m
Celebrating the little wins right now 

Got to stay positive 

5 comments:

  1. The colours in your blanket are a beautiful combination and i just love that border with rose buds in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever gets that blanket can only love it. It is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rhubarb liqueur sounds marvellous. Great idea. Lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the individual squares earlier on I thought ‘nice but how will it look made up’….well, it’s looking fabulous. Can’t wait to see the finished blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the recipient of that blanket will be thrilled. It's lovely, great color combo.

    ReplyDelete