Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Catching up


The last few weeks have been about getting to medical appointments 
Dental 
Restocking my medication 
And keeping up with preventative tests 

I still have a few blood tests to do and then I’m done. 
For a few months anyway 

In the meantime. I’ve started a new project. 
One that, for the time being, is portable   So I can take it away with me 
And work on it while having conversations 


I’ve got them in plastic bags, I’ll reuse these for craft work, so very economical. 
This way they stay organised and clean 

It was a cold, foggy start this morning. The sun is shining now. But still very cool 
The Matilda’s. Our female soccer team, won another game and are now in the semi finals 

If they end up wining I think the whole of Australian will explode 
You will hear us all over the world. 
But for now. We are so very proud of our ladies. 

What are you working one craft wise?


6 comments:

  1. Go Matildas! We are following all the way!!
    That is a great mobile crochet project. I'm looking forward to it cooling down so I can crochet again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squares are small so they don’t cover you and make you hot. But if it’s too hot just handling yarn makes you feel hotter. I wish you cool winds and calm breezes

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It would be amazing. For now we are enjoying the ride

      Delete
  3. Love the soccer team name! Yes, you've got to keep the side going. US is out so I'm switching my allegiance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Matilda’s comes from the song waltzing Matilda. I’m assuming. And our mens team are the soccerroos. From kangaroo. No mistaking where they come from lol

      Delete