Saturday, August 5, 2023

Life


Life has been plodding along here. 
The blissful mundane of just getting on and doing what needs to get done. 

We are planning a camping trip next week and I really needed a low side table that I can access easier from my camp chair 
I looked on line and researched all the different types and found these. 
I really liked these. 

I wanted to see them in person. And I needed a new camp Chair while at it. So hubby and I trotted off to the camping stores
I didn’t find a table anything like these, these I had found on Amazon for $70 

I did buy a new camp chair. It’s a double so I can sit on it and have trixies bed next to me. So we can sit together like we do at home 





This isn’t it. It’s a picture from the net. But it’s very similar 

Anyway I decided to just order it from Amazon. 
When I got back on the site. They had been reduced by 50% 
So I bought two. Why not 


So now hubby can have one too! 

Ana arrived for her Friday with grandma and grandpa. 
She loves grandpa because he plays the rough games. Like her climbing on the chair and jumping into 
His arms. They do this for ages. But grandma goes for walks around the garden with her. 

She knows to go straight to the strawberries and found lots of green ones. She was very excited 
But I told her we needed to wait until they were red. So off we went to see what else was ready to eat. 

The sugar snap peas!  She’s not a big fan of peas. But she watched while I ate one.
Since everything else from the garden was good. She tried it 
I gave her two, one in each hand, and we came inside 

She finished those and asked for more. So I ran outside and picked a bunch 



She finished them all! 
I was very pleased indeed. Another win for the organic garden 

She is growing so fast and has a wonderful little personality 
Here she is with my stick. 



I took a screen shot from a video I sent her mummy 
She has my stick and she’s saying it’s her stick
I’m saying it’s grandmas stick I need it to walk 
She was adamant. No. It’s Ana’s stick lol 

No art again this week. Out teacher now has the dreaded flu. 
Everyone is quick to say it’s not covid. We do test still 
But she feels terrible. And like me doesn’t want to spread it around. 

So I will go off and get some errands done 
And then came back to finish off my crochet granny stitch vest 
I’ll need it to keep my back warm camping next week. 
Enjoy your weekend whatever you do. 

6 comments:

  1. Great camp chair and side tables! Ana is so cute. Glad she enjoyed the snap peas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy. My kids loved them as well. I used to sit them with a bowl between them full of snape sugar peas and they would snack away watching a cartoon lol

      Delete
  2. All over really. This weekend we are going about three hours north of where we live. Stay tuned for pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camping chairs and tables are perfect. Do it in comfort!
    Ana is such a sweet heart. And you're a good teacher. Do as I do lol. It works it seems

    ReplyDelete
  4. While they’re young it does. One day soon it won’t lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son and his father in law manufacture camping chairs and such. I'm sending them photos.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe

    ReplyDelete