Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Thank you


Thank you all for your lovely comments yesterday 
I’m feeling much better and the glands have gone down considerably 
I’ll be resting the rest of the week. 
I’ll still have Ana on Friday but grandpa will definitely be here to lend a hand. 
Saturday we have tickets to see moulin rouge , which we have been looking forward 
Too for almost a year! 
Do not want to miss that. 

Once again, our bloggy universe has made me smile 
And I feel the love over the wifi. 
Bless I am to have found you all 

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing better. Yes, distant friends can make a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The internet has been a blessing for finding your tribe outside of your neighbourhood

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It’s been a long time since we bought the tickets. Very excited

      Delete
  3. It was the thought of baked beans that did it.... cure anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was lol only I keep forgetting to put them on to soak. I’ll try to remember tonight

      Delete
  4. Good to hear you are better. Relax. And crochet 😊..I'm sure you be good for Ana-day and Moulin Rouge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve not had a big flare for a while. I guess I was due. Now it’s almost over I’ll be able to get back into it

      Delete