Friday, January 5, 2024

Busy Friday

It was Ana day today. Yesterday we had a power failure that kept the power off from midday till one in the morning. So while I had natural light i stripped one tree of its ornaments 

today Ana helped to take off the ornaments from the second tree. 

They still have their lights. They will be packed away tomorrow. I hope 



Hubby packed all the tubs back into the garden shed so the only ones to put away now are the tree things. They’ll go into the wardrobe in my room and the spare room 

I also had two friends drop in which was lovely 

Our lovely neighbour dropped off a big bag of butter beans. So they have now been processed along with green beans from our garden, zucchini and butter squash. I packed them into bags and they’re now in the freezer for winter use 

Once again I forgot to take pictures. But you all know what frozen vegetables look like 

I’ve cooked some potatoes and some of the butter beans which I’ll make into a salad for dinner 
I’ve clean all the toys away 
And I’m now resting. 

Once it cools I’ll water all the pots under the front porch 

I think I’ll sleep well tonight 

6 comments:

  1. Always good to have a useful activity for Ana to join in. You usually have little trouble sleeping after an Ana day, I notice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. The best sleep medicine ever. A toddler lol

      Delete
  2. Cute photo of Ana helping with the tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every now and again I’d hear. Grandma this one is too hard lol so I’d have to help

      Delete
  3. I could do with a small child right now to get all the decos off the lower branches of our tree. They're very helpful

    ReplyDelete