Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Rushing by


I can’t believe it’s the last day of January already. Where has the month gone 
The weather has been anything but typical making it seem like we are in a loop 
Of ever changing weather systems never really knowing what time of year your experiencing 

Yesterday I swam 
Had a gp appointment to get scrips
Filled them at the pharmacy 
And got home in time for the back to spasm. 
Driving isn’t great on the body 
The cortisol shot has dropped the pain levels wayyyy down 
But unlike the magic drugs he had me on last year it doesn’t take it away totally 

So I still need to be careful about  what I do to not inflame the area. 

I did have the intention of swimming and then doing a little bit of gardening this morning 
Unfortunately In the wee small hours of the morning I started to have a reaction. I have no idea to 
What. But I got up and chewed two anti histamine tablets and it seems to have stopped it 
Although now I’m tired, and I feel like I’ve been punched in the throat. 

Currently in sitting up in bed writing this 
I’ll get up in a little while and plod about the house and hopefully get a few bits and pieces done 

If not, I’ll rest with my knitting. 

To everyone having wild weather. Stay safe. 

3 comments:

  1. We are due for some wild weather tomorrow..the Western Isles will get it worse, our wind gusts should only be up to 60mph. I don't envy Norway thou at it looks as if they will get it full force broadside.
    Let's face it the weather systems all over the globe are upset..

    Happy knitting and look after that back ..gentle hug..((0))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely echoing TsM!
    And hoping the pain holds off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the cortisone shot is helping even if it's not as good as Magic Drugs.

    ReplyDelete