Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Much better





Progress picture of “that” jumper
It’s looking so much better and I’ve used much less yarn 

It’s slow going as it’s getting heavy and I can only do a dozen rows before I need to rest. 
It doesn’t matter. The cold has hit and it looks like it will stay for a while 

Slow cooker is on with lamb shanks from off our paddock 
Veggies included are all home grown 

Dishwasher is going
Washing machine going
Dry clothes have been folded and put away 
Clothes horses empty waiting for fresh laundry 

I’m very productive today 

8 comments:

  1. You might be stuck inside but you're busy busy busy. Love that your meal is all from your land. Bravo.
    The jumper is looking really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get great satisfaction knowing where my food comes from. And it doesn’t have any nasty chemicals.

      Delete
  2. The jumper looks to have better proportions this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely looks like a jumper now. Not a tent lol

      Delete
  3. That sweater is much nearer the size needed. You certainly are productive. Where I grew up, that was called breaking eggs with a stick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that saying. I’ll use it now lol

      Delete
  4. I couldn't image cold weather in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. We have all sorts of climates here. Even in the desert it gets real cold at night I live down the bottom of the continent. The only thing between us and the south pole is Tasmania

      Delete